Is This A Good Time to Go International with Telecom Expense Management (TEM) and Wireless Expense Management (WEM)? Multi-national organizations stand to capture large savings through executing global Telecom Expense Management and Wireless Expense Management initiatives by gaining control of one of their top line item expenses. As the economy improves, hiring and travel budgets are likely to increase. Advances in smartphones will mean more data consumption.
This webcast features experts from the United Kingdom and France. Peter Readman, director of TT Mobiles and Shahram Sharif, vice president of global strategy for Anatole will provide their unique perspectives. In this webcast you will learn:
• What makes a TEM program international?
• Is this a good time to go international with TEM and WEM programs?
• How to overcome the top challenges in building an international TEM and WEM practice
• A unique perspective on international sourcing
• Best Practices, benchmarks and open industry standards to use for your program
This webinar was sponsored by the TEM Industry Association, and was presented and recorded on January 19, 2011.