Benefits • Code of Ethics • Dues • Apply
Why Join TEMIA?
- TEMIA is the authoritative voice for the Telecom Expense Management (TEM), Wireless Expense Management (WEM), and Mobile Device Management (MDM) Solution Providers. Our mission is aligned with your interests. TEMIA supports your firm by working to:
a. Expand the size of the TEM WEM, MDM and related markets
b. Foster ongoing performance improvement through open industry standards
c. Promote TEM, WEM, MDM and related areas to customers, carriers, and analysts
d. Advocate for TEMIA members by reducing the friction in working with carriers and selling to customers
- TEMIA fosters performance improvement and education through regular webcasts with subject matter experts, carriers, and other guests a. We have hosted webcasts featuring a discussion on the NDA issue from a lawyer, carriers speaking on eBonding and billing, international tariffs, and more.
- TEMIA is harnessing the data of its members in ways that can only be addressed by an industry association. Currently, we are working to gather data on the TEM Market. All members share in the final survey results.
- Our International Affairs committee is working to drive benefits for international members. It is developing an online library of information for international billing and international TEM conferences
- TEMIA is taking on issues that can only be addressed by an industry association. This includes
a. NDA agreements with carriers that delay implementations and add to costs of doing business, billing standardization, best practices, industry standards, an industry ethics code, and more http://www.temia.org/join-now/ethics-code
- TEMIA provides opportunities to network with peers and develop business partnerships. The Business Alliance Showcase allowed members to present to peers. Member presentation recordings are now posted on our website at http://www.temia.org/resources/suppliers
- TEMIA is publishing white papers for use by its members with the TEMIA logo and the individual member company branding
- Additional member benefits include
a. Participation in TEMIA’s industry standards programs
b. Spotlights in TEMIA press releases featuring the voice of our members with links back to members’ websites
c. Participation in member webcasts to enterprises and TEMIA members
d. Listing on the TEMIA member portal
e. Access to the TEMIA website to initiate blog postings, post items (subject to editorial review) and more
f. Regular members may vote, serve on the Board of Directors, and benefit from serving on committees
- If you want to shape the industry’s future, you must have a seat at the table. Apply to join TEMIA now.