Why Join TEMIA?
a. Expand the size of the TEM WEM, MDM, MMS and related markets
b. Foster ongoing performance improvement through open industry standards
c. Promote TEM, WEM, MDM, MMS and related areas to customers, carriers, and analysts
d. Advocate for TEMIA members by reducing the friction in working with carriers and selling to customers
3. TEMIA fosters ongoing performance improvement and education through webcasts with subject matter experts, carriers, and other guests.
4. Members find value in our regualr meetings that provide an opportunity meet peers and exchange ideas. Partnerships, mergers and acquistions result from our meetings.
5. TEMIA is publishing white papers for use by its members with the TEMIA logo and the individual member company branding
6. TEMIA is taking on issues that can only be addressed by an industry association. This includes
a. Carrier Billing
b. Industry standards and best practices
c. NDA agreements with carriers that delay implementations and add to costs of doing business
7. Additional member benefits include
a. Participation in TEMIA’s industry standards programs
b. Spotlights in TEMIA press releases featuring members with links back to their websites
c. Participation in member webcasts to enterprises
d. Listing on the TEMIA member portal
e. Access to the TEMIA website to initiate blog postings, post items (subject to editorial review) and more
f. Regular members may vote, serve on the Board of Directors, and benefit from serving on committees
8. If you want to shape the industry’s future, you must have a seat at the table.